Tuesday, October 12, 2004

AEP, Baby!

It's official! As of today I'm a Pledge brother of AEP, SW Chapter. That's Alpha Epsilon Pi, Sigma Omega Chapter [SO=San Luis Obispo] for you not-so-greekly-adept people out there.

I am so overwhelmed with joy that words escape me. I have, of course, been invited to the invitation-only dinner tommorrow night. In addition, I have been told to keep Sunday, most likely the afternoon, free of plans. Something is going down, and I'm not complaining.

>>listening to the collection of classical music I picked up at home. I was playing Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, and Lowell came into the room and said "What?!?! Taste?!?! Class?!?! At College?!?!

Good times.

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2004 at 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

proud parents, indeed!!!!!! now........will you have time for us on sunday????? xooxox, the female parent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home