Sunday, January 30, 2005

Flu. pt. 2

So I was feeling better last night. Went out to Eisenberg's house for his party. Started off great; played a round of King's Cup, got to dancing. Then the party kinda dwindled down and got kinda lame. I wasn't really feelin' it. So, I got a ride back with Dan. Nadim, who has kinda become the dorm doctor [huh, an Indian doctor. whoda thunkit??] went hunting through his pharmacy in search of decongestants that played nicely with alcohol, as my head became completely stuffed up. Unsuccessful. So I went to bed. 12:30.

An hour later, I woke up really needing to pee. I got out of bead, slightly nauseous. Went to the bathroom and peed like I just got out of hibernation. Back to bed. Hour and a half later, same thing. Repeated again at 4am, but heading over to the stall and heaving. Yippee. The alarm was still set for 9:15, when I had to get up to go to an AEPi philanthropy event. More work at the synagogue. I really wanted to go. The time came, and I felt like shit. Had to turn the alarm off. Awesome Zach came into my room at 9:45 and tapped me awake, asking if I was going. I told him I was sick, and he left shortly after that. Now I'm awake, and still feel like shit. I love Progresso, though, 'cause they have tabbed cans, and now you can microwave the soup. No need to hunt down authorities to open the kitchen. Yay. i'm off to bed again. Really just tired. peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home