Saturday, November 27, 2004

Turkey

What an exciting break it's been so far!

Tuesday:
The ride home couldn't have possibly taken any longer. Traffic from Carpinteria all the way to just north of Ventura due to a 4-mile stretch of the 101 being siphoned down to a single narrow lane meant our leisurely 3-hour drive took nearly 6 hours. The ride was cool, though. Shaina and Fred accompanied Jeff and me. First stop was Shaina's house. Met her Dad, sister, and dogs, and fell in love with their new (as in that day) BIG-screen HDTV. I'm gonna be over there alot...hehe. Next stop was Jeff's house. Met his mom and oh-so-cute dog. My dad drove Fred home.

I think I'm gonna have to bring my mattress up with me to SLO. It's comfy.

Wednesday:
Went to Citi and Wells, transferred some much needed money for holiday shopping. Went to the Hamlet, then NoHo's football game. They let their lead slip, and 'Lucky' ran out of luck. Such is life. Oh well.

Thursday:
What a cool day. Woke up at 1, got ready for Thanksgiving. At Bob & Michelle's, I wore my AEPi pin, as I was dressed up. I think people are missing the point of my being in AEPi. I'm not doing it to be a 'frat guy.' AEPi's mission is first and foremost to ensure the strength and solidarity of the Jewish community. I guess I didn't make it clear that there was only one fraternity I would consider joining. Of the 18 others on campus, and numerous others I've heard of, none are as relevant or necessary as Alpha Epsilon Pi.

{more later, i'm tired and going to sleep}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home